If you’re interested in learning more about how To Create Coinbase Account, keep reading.
Coinbase is one of the most trusted exchange networks for buying and selling digital currencies (crypto).
Coinbase supports over 50 digital currencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Crypto stored on servers is covered by the insurance policy.
Before you get started
To create an account Coinbase is an inviting bonus to get $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more in any crypto.🤑 Click here
Before you start, you all need to know some very important things:
- To be at least 18 years old, so prepare a government-issued photo ID.
- Have a Pc/laptop with the latest version of your browser (Coinbase recommends Chrome)
or a smartphone with a phone number for verification.
- If you use a smartphone, download the app first.
- Have an email address also for verification
- A credit card or debit card must be Visa or Mastercard only
Now create an account on Coinbase.
Step #1 Create an account
Go to Coinbase site from your pc or smartphone app and begin the registration.
- Complete with legal full name, email and password. Write down the password on the black notes, paper is very important.
- Check the box and click Create Account (Pc) or tap SIGN UP (smartphone) if you agree.
- Coinbase will send you a verification email to your registered email address.
- Verify your email by clicking the link in the email that will take you back to Coinbase.com.
- You’ll need to sign back in using the email and password you recently entered to complete the email verification.
- Then sign in to Coinbase.
- Enter the mobile number.
Next, click send code (Pc) or tap Continue (mobile).
The email should be like this
Enter the seven-digit code Coinbase texted to your phone number on file.
Click Submit or tap Continue.
Verify your identity with a government-issued photo ID.
Now, wait some minutes for verification, and you are done.
Go now to www.coinbase.com
Register again with your credentials.
Step #2. Add a Payment Method
Now you need to add a payment method :
Go To your profile and click payment methods
Is better to add 3 methods :
- Credit card Visa/MasterCard – read the Coinbase fees here
- PayPal is working only to withdraw (not to buy)
- Bank accounts (SEPA) – with no fee.